Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dog Dickin' -- The IKEA Way!

I'm sure you've heard about the controversial picture in the new 2007 edition of the IKEA catalogue. If not, the following picture is on the inside cover of this catalogue that is being distributed world wide.

Looks like a regular picture you'd see in an IKEA book, doesn't it? A little family together time in their nicely furnished room. Click on the picture for a larger view, and pay close attention to the family dog. Notice anything that looks a little off?

Well, according to spokespeople from IKEA, the part of the dog that appears to be a human penis, is not that, and is just the leg of the dog. How odd, that this dog would have a leg that is the spitting image of a man's johnson! Assumptions have been made by many people that this is the work of a disgruntled employee, or one that got playing around in Photoshop, and thought he/she would sneak in a little humor to the catalogue. Nobody really knows the truth of the matter, except for the person(s) that created the layout for this page in the book.

So naturally my mind started working about it all, and I came up with some new designs for my little shop of t-shirts and gizmos at Cafepress. How could I resist? I couldn't, and then I couldn't stop making more designs! I was having too much fun with this! Here's a few of them, if you'd like to take a peek...

Now I did do my research first... I have to admit, I did get out the magnifying glass to have a closer look, and no, I'm not sick, just inquisitive! Anyway, I'd swear that dog is sporting a bone! I've never seen a leg on a dog that looks like that!
Here's to happy female dogs in Sweden! :-)
Olivia

1 comment:

Dizzy said...

Haha . Piece of history here