Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back to the grind

Ugh, this is the first full week of work after the holidays, and it's going so slowly. It feels like it should be about Thursday already, but it's only Tuesday! And last night was our first night back to water aerobics. I thought the instructor would be a little easy on us, since we've been off for a couple weeks, but hell no! She gave us a good working over last night, and I have sore muscles today to prove it! I still haven't added any other physical activity to my lifestyle yet, but I really need to start something on the off water days. Time just always seems to be a factor. If I could get my butt to bed earlier at night and get up early in the morning to do a 1/2 hour workout that would be the ultimate, but I just can't seem to pull myself out of bed any earlier than I do, and with the thought of exercising instead of staying the nice warm comfy bed, I'm afraid the bed seems to win out all the time. I need more discipline in my life I think! Oh well, I'll think about that tomorrow! ;-)

Olivia

No comments: