Wednesday, January 03, 2007

This weight is coming off!

Okay people, it's January 3rd... how many of you made a resolution to lose weight? How about just all around improving your overall health with diet and exercise? Well, this was the first year I have ever made such a resolution personally. But I just am not happy with what my body is starting to look like anymore, and as I mentioned a few days ago, I'd like to drop about 30 pounds.

So I've been watching what I'm eating the past couple of days, and trying to drink more water. I haven't got into the exercise aspect yet, but I already go to water aerobics, and that doesn't start back up until next week. However, I think I need to be doing something else as well, as those classes are only twice a week. I don't really want to spend any more money by joining a gym, so it's going to have to be something I can do for free, on my own.

I know there are the obvious, walking, jogging, running, biking, etc., all of which are at no cost. But I'd like to have some sort of combination workout routine, and I'm not good at putting all that stuff together. However, I did find a cool site that has all sorts of free information, including training plans! No Excuses Gym is owned by a personal trainer, and is filled with all kinds of
fitness tidbits. I was pretty excited to see there is a weight training workout, because, I am absolutely clueless when it comes to reps and stuff like that!

Well, we'll see what we can do now with the water workouts, and these other training programs from No Excuses, and hopefully I can still manage to stay away from the soda pop and chips!

Olivia



No comments: