Saturday, February 03, 2007

Here comes the sun!

Thank God! The sun is trying to shine. I am so sick of snow already! I was just outside shovelling for the last hour. I just get to do the basics during the week, with working all day, and by the time I get home from work after being on my feet all day, the last thing I want to do is go out and shovel the driveway. Our driveway is so damned long! We share a driveway with the neighbour, and do you think he would shovel a half inch over on our side? Hell no! I don't even think he shovels his whole half, truth be told. And my husband apparently is friggin well allergic to snow, because he never gets his lazy ass out there to clear any snow. I cursed his and my neighbour's asses off while I was shovelling right now, because although we've been fortunate to have light fluffy powdery snow which is light enough, with the cars driving over it, it's hard packed underneath, and even ice in some parts. But that's okay for me to have to deal with. Fuckers! I swear to God I'm going to go get myself an apartment. Just me, by myself, with nobody to clean up after, and no driveway to shovel!

Okay, I feel a little better now. Well not really. I'm all sweaty and my hair is all a rat's nest now from being under my hood!

Olivia

No comments: