Sunday, March 11, 2007

More new products!

I'm happy to report that this past week there has been an addition to the product line at my shop, The Funky Olive at Cafepress. We finally have some shirts for the fuller figured woman! Plus sized ladies short sleeved shirts in either a scoop neck, or a v-neck style. Here's a couple of pictures with two of my St. Paddy's Day designs on them for you to see.







As well, more colors have been added to the kids line too! This is great, because how many kids do you know that can keep a white shirt white? While they may still get their shirts dirty, at least with the darker colors it won't be as noticeable like it would on a white shirt!



I don't have the new products added to all my designs yet, so I'll be adding them as time permits. I've got a lot of work ahead of me in adding them to all my designs. In the meantime, if there is a particular design you want on a product that isn't there yet, there is an email link at the shop where you can request that product and I'll be sure to get that done for you. :-)
Olivia

No comments: