Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Put out an APB!

Okay, you can cancel that APB alert. I'm here! I'm no longer MIA! I didn't realize it's been over a week since I posted anything here. Time sure flies when you're having fun, huh? So what have I been up to? Hmm... well, we had a baby shower for my nephew's wife on Sunday, so my weekend was pretty much devoted to that. I made a diaper cake for my gift, and I took step by step pictures, which I'll be posting on my crafting blog when I get some free time. I'll post a note here when it's up for viewing, for anyone interested in that sort of thing. It was the hit of the party!

I still haven't finished my kitchen. We've been hit with another heat wave, and it's just been too hot to do much of anything other than sit still and vegetate! So I've spent some time watching TV, which I haven't done a lot of until this past week. I love watching Chef Ramsay on Hell's Kitchen, and I've been following America's Got Talent. It cracks me up when some of those people get on stage and really think they have talent! Then last night I checked out the new show, The Singing Bee. I liked that show. It made me laugh because I know I would suck at that game! I make up my own words when I don't know how the song goes! And I also watched another favorite show of mine, Mind Freak! I love Criss Angel! The man is awesome, and he's pretty darned hot too! I would love to learn how to levitate myself. That would be so very cool. Just a few inches though! I'm not big on heights anymore.

Other than that, I've been slugging away at work, doing the countdown to my vacation. I can't wait! I need a holiday from work real bad!

Olivia

No comments: