Monday, August 20, 2007

D'oh! I'm so excited!




If you're a Simpsons Fan like I am, you can understand why I'm so excited! Tomorrow night I finally get to go see the movie of the summer! Yep, tomorrow night, that big pink donut is all mine! We're going to the Simpsons Movie people!

I was so sad that this movie came out the night before I had to get up early to catch my flight out west. I had too much to do that night and had to get up so early that I couldn't go. Then, when I got back, the friend that I had made a pact with to go see this movie with when we first heard that it was going to be coming to the theatres was sick all last week, and we still couldn't go. But we're finally going tomorrow night. My husband will be upset that he's not here to go with us, but if we wait until he comes back from the cottage, it may not be playing anymore. So he'll just have to wait until it comes out on DVD, and we'll most definitely be buying a copy of it, so he'll be sure to see it.

Check out my avatar I made at their website. Her name of course is Olivia Bankerchic. What a fun interactive site this is. I had fun touring Springfield with Homer, but he drives like a maniac!




Olivia

No comments: