Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Only SIX months to go... Bought any Christmas Gifts for 2006 yet?

June is almost over, and this time of year I always start thinking of Christmas. Yes, that's right, Christmas! There is no better time of year than now to start preparing your card and gift list for this year's Christmas. Good planning now means less stress in December.

Do you have people like me on my list? I have a few of those people that are just so hard to find gifts for. They're older folks who have all they want or need, younger folks that want it all, and others that don't like this or that. I'm not one that likes to give money, or even gift certificates as a gift. I have always felt that they are so very impersonal, and no thought has been put forward to that particular person.

Well, I've just read a web release for a company called Gourmet Gift Baskets, and I've been browsing about in their website. If
Christmas Gifts are a hard task for your list, then I strongly suggest going to check them out. You're sure to find something for the most impossible to buy for person on your list!

Their prices are good, starting at about $15.99, right up over the $200.00 mark. There is every kind of imaginable theme you could think of, from spa, baby and pet baskets to seafood, popcorn, and Kosher baskets. And if you don't see what you're looking for, give them a call (their toll free number is listed on their site), let them know the design you have in mind and they'll make one up for you.

Don't limit yourself to
Christmas Gifts while shopping at Gourmet Gift Baskets. A gift basket is great for any occasion, or no particular occasion at all -- a just because gift for someone you care about, or a gift for yourself. Did I mention the cheesecakes they offer? Now those look decadent! Hmmm... my own birthday is coming up next week. I think I'll just go look at those cheesecakes once more -- just you know, a little screen shopping is all!

No comments: