Thursday, June 15, 2006

Woohoo! Two sales today!

Good news was in my email box today. I made two sales at my Cafepress shop! Today's sales were a t-shirt from my Rocky Horror Picture Show line, and one of my newer designs for breast cancer awareness. I have another newer breast cancer design up for survivors as well. Here's a picture of it...

I love this design! I've got a few more ideas for breast cancer designs that I'll be adding in the near future as well. Did you know that 1 in 7 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer? And one of those people will be a male? Yes, men can get breast cancer too. Together we can help fight back by finding a cure. But research costs money. Of course, all off my portion of proceeds from my breast cancer items go to aid breast cancer research, so please check them out, and share the links!

On another note for breast cancer awareness. Every year at work we have a huge fundraising for breast cancer research. This finishes off with a community run in the fall. Last year our branch had a bbq, sold t-shirts with my "Hope" design on them, as well as some pretty "Hope" bracelets that we made. I don't remember how many t-shirts we sold, but it was a lot, and we sold 200 bracelets. If we could have made more, we probably could have sold another 100 or so of them. Today we just ordered the supplies to make "Hope" necklaces, and pink ribbon watches that we will be selling. I can't wait until the supplies come in and we can start making them, as I think they'll be very nice. I'll post pictures here when we have them done.

So I thought I would give a little update on my Heliumknowledge answers. My last update, on May 30th, I was sitting at $7.80, and today I'm at $8.93. So I've gone up $1.13 since then. Hmm, not a lot, but not bad, considering I haven't really answered any new questions. For that I say thank you to all of you that may have clicked on my answers to boost my revenue. I'll have to head over there a little later and answer a few more questions for a few more dimes in the piggy bank!

I've been working on some graphics lately for digital scrapbooking sets that I plan to start selling on eBay, and my website. I have two nice sets ready to go, pending my web server fixing my site problems, as my site is not currently operational. Seems they've debited my credit card for my renewal, but alas, they have no record of the payment. Grrr!!! This has been going on for about 2 weeks now, and I'm pretty pissed about it. They don't seem to mind the fact that they are costing me money with this hold up. Hopefully they'll have it up and operational by days end tomorrow so I can go into an uploading frenzy and get some listing done. Don't they realize I need to make some money?!! Anyway, again, when I get the listings done, I'll post here for any of you scrappers out there that would like to see what I have to offer.

Well, it's garbage eve here in our neighborhood, so I best go do some trash duty.

Later,

Olivia

No comments: