Thursday, July 13, 2006

Want to earn some money?


I forgot to talk about my new affiliate page at my
Cafepress shop. It's all about how you can earn 20% of all my sales. And it doesn't cost you a cent to do so. All you have to do is sign up with Cafepress' Affiliate program, then place our banner with some special code, that includes your affiliate number on your web page, your blog, in your email signature, etc. Every time someone clicks on that banner wherever you have it set up, and makes a purchase, you make 20% for yourself. So all it costs you is a little invested time to sign up, and then place the code into wherever you're going to post it. And then you can log in and watch your earnings grow! How simple is that?!

The banner is not a big huge thing -- it's a standard banner size of 468 x 60 pixels, and I think it's a rather funky looking cool banner, if I don't say so myself. Here it is, if you'd like to have a peek. If you click on it, you will be taken to my new affiliate page, where you can get a little more information on how this all works.

Check it out people! Free money is great!

Olivia

No comments: