Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Another happy car insurance shopper!

My mother-in-law just left, after having me show her how to get a quote for car insurance prices
at carinsurance.com. She couldn't believe how easy it was, and how you get your quote within a minute or so after completing the questionaire. I had to show her the original web release I had initially found this site from as well, as she just couldn't understand what I was talking about with regards to that.

Anyway, her insurance isn't up for renewal for a few months yet, but she said she's going to switch companies when it's due, and check further into purchasing insurance this route as well. Our policy is up for renewal next month, and we're definately going to be purchasing our insurance through carinsurance.com. Can't beat the savings we were quoted!

No comments: