Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Another speedy quote!

I just got another auto insurance rate for my mother-in-law from carinsurance.com. I called her and let her know what I came up with, and she was amazed that I was able to find two different insurance companies that offered lower rates than what she's already paying. What she was more amazed at though, was that I was able to do it so quickly, without the hassle of calling around and waiting for the return calls. Then she asked me how I found out about this site, and I told her about the web release I had read about it. Of course, with her not being net savvy, or computer savvy for that matter, I had to explain what a web release even was!

Anyway, she wants to come over after dinner and have me show her for herself how to do get a quote at carinsurance.com. So I best go throw some dinner together!

No comments: