Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My sister is in Florida

Well, my sister left for Florida yesterday, so they must be there by now. Her family and another family went together. Four adults and six kids -- that must have been a fun ride getting there!

I wonder how their town home is that they rented for the lot of them. I found this site for them while reading a web release for More Mouse.com. For a vacation home Orlando they have all different rentals you can choose from, that give you the comforts of home while you're away. They rented a four bedroom town home that sleeps ten, and has a full kitchen and a family room. My brother-in-law is a little on the cheap side, and liked the fact that they could make their own meals instead of doing the restaurant thing every night. Plus they liked the fact that the kids could go to bed in bedrooms, and the adults could sit up in one of the other rooms and talk or watch tv without keeping the kids awake.

She said she'd call me from there, so I'm hoping she'll call me tonight and let me know they got there okay. She knows I worry! :-)

Olivia

No comments: