Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Look out Toronto...we're coming to shop!

Speaking of shopping, on Saturday, a couple friends and myself are traveling to Toronto to shop at the Eaton Centre. I can’t wait! I haven’t been there in a few years, and I’m so looking forward to checking out the shops and the sights! I’m going to go to Lush and get some nice smellies, for myself and for stocking stuffer gifts.

I’m also taking my camera to get some pictures of the gigantic Swarovski Christmas tree! I don’t really know how big it actually is, but from the picture it looks like it’s close to three stories high. Wow! That’s a lot of sparkly crystal! I’ll have to make sure I have my sunglasses to protect my eyes from the glare!

My friend and co-worker have printed off a map and list of all the shops in the centre, and we’ve been highlighting all the shops we want to check out, along with all the food places we also want to check out. A girl can get mighty hungry when she’s doing some serious shopping! And just to be perfectly clear, we aren’t a bunch of country bumpkins, we’re just girls on a mission, and want to make sure we get all areas of interest covered!

I can’t wait! Oh, I said that already! Oh well, only four more sleeps!

Olivia

No comments: