Tuesday, December 12, 2006

You say you got it at Amazon?

I guess I haven’t been paying much attention to the Amazon site for some time. I went there to get a link for a movie a bit ago, and I just suddenly realized just how much stuff they’re now selling there. And the prices seem to be pretty good too! Geez, I remember when Amazon was all about books and videos, but now it appears you can get pretty much anything there! Clothing and footwear, housewares and all kinds of other stuff too. Who knew? I certainly didn’t, so have I been living under a rock? Or is it just that I haven’t been buying many books lately?

Naturally, I had to take a quick peek at the clothing and footwear! A girl has her priorities you know! They have a great selection that covers all price ranges, from basement bargains to the higher end label names. Not that I ordinarily wear them, but they have some of the funkiest rain boots I have ever seen, with all over fun and whimsical prints! I may just have to check those out further. After all, they will keep my tootsies dry, won’t they?!

So did I order anything? Why yes, I did! I need a new bathing suit for my water aerobics classes, since my old one is disintegrating quickly with all the chlorine it’s seen lately. I’ve been looking for an economical – read cheap – bathing suit for a few weeks now, and I managed to score two of them there! A speedo one piece for $30, and another Mailot, which I’m not familiar with, but it was only $18! If the chlorine is going to destroy them, I don’t want to spend too much money on them. I’ll save the more expensive ones for vacation times.

Anyway, I’m glad I climbed out from under that rock and found another new place to spend my money at!

Olivia

No comments: