Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Need a gift idea for the executive in your life?

I came across this web release for Belisi Fashions, and have been checking out their site. They specialize in silk ties. But not ordinary silk ties, beautiful handmade silk ties. I went to Belisi.com to check this out, and I have to say, Founder Peter Belisi has some of the sexiest looking ties I have ever seen! My favorite, being a lover of green, is titled Geometry, which has a really nice Caribbean green background, with little circles and squares in another shade of green and silver. It’s hot!

Belisi also has some beautiful silk scarves for the ladies. Being a lover of bling, I was impressed by their signature name in done in sparkling rhinestones on the ladies scarves!

Check it out, and be sure to read Peter Belisi's blog as well, with all kinds of pictures of celebrities wearing Belisi, and different tie tips.

Happy shopping,
Olivia

No comments: