Thursday, December 07, 2006

Window shopping in technocolor!

I discovered a store here in town tonight that I didn’t know existed, and I can’t wait for the weekend to go check it out! It’s an artist supply store, and is in the same plaza as the restaurant we were at tonight. When I snuck outside in the frigid cold to support my nasty habit of having a few quick puffs on a smoke, I couldn’t resist the urge to do a little window shopping at this new store! Eee! The paints and canvasses and brushes and all kinds of fun looking things to play with! I’m definitely checking them out this weekend to see what their prices are like for pre-stretched canvases.

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it here before or not, but I love to paint abstracts, and have been wanting to do a large abstract for over my sofa.

Olivia

No comments: