Thursday, January 25, 2007

Colder than a witch's tit!

Sadly, the weather man's prediction was right. We're living in a deep freeze here, with our temperature hovering about -11 Celcius. But just for fun, because it's winter time, lets add in that wind chill factor! That'll give us a nice crisp -18 or so! Brrr!! I don't know where it originated, but I think it is safe to say that it really is colder than a witch's tit!

And just for fun, when I got to work this morning, we had no heat! Yippee! We got to wear our jackets until about 2 pm when the boiler was finally fixed, yet again, and starting to pump out some heat for us. I really think we're all a bunch of idiots for putting up with this crap and not walking out. I'm pretty sure there has to be something in the labor laws about the workplace must be heated in the winter! Yet every year we go through this, and the damned boiler was just replaced two years ago, so you think we'd be problem free.

Olivia

No comments: