Saturday, January 13, 2007

Goofing off on a Saturday!

Well, it's a lazy Saturday here for me. I should be doing lots of things around the house, but I just don't feel like doing much of anything. I've got some laundry going, but that's about it. Funny how all week long I think of all the things I'm going to do on the weekend, but when the weekend comes I just don't feel like doing those things! So I think I'll just sit here at the computer and do a little blogging instead. There's always tomorrow to do those other things, isn't there?! Well, maybe I'll even get around to doing something around the house tonight. Saturday night pretty much leaves a lot to be desired for tv watching for me. I'm not much of a hockey fan, so that's out. And Saturday Night Live isn't on until later!

Olivia

No comments: