Sunday, January 28, 2007

January earnings update

Only three more days until the end of the month, so I was adding up what I've made so far in January. As it stands right now, I've made $372.75. Not bad. Not as good as the last couple of months mind you, but those high profits were sourced mostly from my online shop and of course included some really nice Christmas sales. This month has been much slower in the shop, but that's to be expected in January. I have a few new designs to upload and place on products, and then I want to open an additional shop with more of a niche to it. I've been working on the logo for that, as well as a few designs, because I want to have a good stock to open with at first. Hopefully I'll be operational with that by mid February. I don't want to say what it is, or what it will be called at this point, but as soon as it's up and running, I'll be spreading that word here!

I could have made about $150. more this month based on my earnings from PayPerPost. I didn't really get serious about those blogging posts with them until about mid-month. There is a two post limit per day per blog with them, and up until the middle of the month, I had only done two posts period. I've been trying hard to get in my two posts per day ever since then. My total posts for them this month so far is 23, which is good, but I'm kicking myself I didn't do more earlier in the month. Next month my goal is to get those two posts in for every single day, especially with it being a shorter month.

I'm looking forward to getting my $30.64 payment from Helium. I requested payment on the 19th of this month, as you have to ask for it by the 20th in order to be paid at the end of the month. Things are getting much busier over there, because since I requested my payment on the 19th, I'm almost at $5.00 again in accumulated earnings there. I've been trying to answer more questions there, to get in more chances for earnings. I'd like to get it up to the point where I would be able to make the minimum $25. payout each month. This will take some time I know, but it does seem to be growing much faster than it was. They must be getting more popular, which is great!

I've done about 10 posts so far this month for Blogitive. They pay a flat fee of $5.00 per posting. I'm hoping I'll get a couple more opportunities yet this month from them.

I've also done one post with Blogsvertise this month. That was my first post with them. I hope I'll get more tasks from them next month. My guess is the newer bloggers get fewer tasks than the ones that have been there longer. Even if I could get one a week from them, that would be nice, since the one I did paid $7.50.


If I had the time, I'd start another blog so I could do paid posts on both, but I'm finding this blog is really all I can handle at the time. My other blog "Where'd you get that shirt?" has been seriously lacking in my attention lately as it is. Darn day job and every day life just get in the way of things, don't they?!

I still haven't got off my duff to list anything at eBay yet. I seriously have to get going on that very very soon!

Anyway, it will be nice to slap down an additional $372. on my bills when I get my payouts in addition to what I have budgeted for bills from my day job pay. Every little bit helps to clear them up a little faster. :-)


Olivia

No comments: