Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday morning craziness

Yep, today I did it. For the first time in a long time, I hit that snooze button one too many times, and ended up late for work. Uggh. I have to be to work for 9 am, and I woke up at 8:45. My bank is only a 5 minute drive away, thankfully, but I had to get showered, dressed and throw on a bit of a face! I scrambled like crazy, and when I walked out the door at 9:05 (not bad, heh?) to my horror it had snowed quite heavily overnight, and my car needed cleaning off before I could back out of the driveway. It was way too much to leave on and let it fly off as I sped the few blocks to work!

Anyway, I made it to work by 9:15, still in a fog, without a morning coffee or any breakfast. So I woofed a banana down while I set up my wicket, and didn't get a coffee until about 10 am.

Don't you just hate those days? I should have just called in sick, but that's not my nature, sucker that I am.

Olivia

No comments: