Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday! Yippee!

The old saying, Thank God it's Friday! How true that rings for me this week. It's been one hell of a week at work, with it being month end and beginning of the month, and today we were short one person at work, so that made it all the worse. But we made it! Thank goodness!

So, I got my Norwex goodies today, and this weekend I'll be putting them to the test. I'll let you know how things go with them.

We had a blast last night at our girls dinner. And the half price martinis were oh so yummy! Can't wait to to do it again! ;-) We ate mussels, prepared all different ways, because they were all you can eat, so we kept ordering them a different way. Our favorite was with a red sauce. We had bruschetta bread, and it was really good! I then ordered a steak sub, which was awesome and came with a ceasar salad. I was stuffed from all that food, but I ate every last bit of it! About 9pm a band came on and sang for us. They were really good. Did a mix of tunes from Johnny Cash to the Tragically Hip, so a good blend. We didn't go sing back up for them, but we told them next time we would! If one girl and I would have had a couple more martinis we probably would, just to embarrass another girl with us! Maybe next time!

Olivia

No comments: