Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Got gas?


We don't! Between a fire at an Imperial Oil refinery here in Ontario earlier this month, and a country wide Railway strike, gas is currently a precious commodity around our parts. Many stations in this area are temporarily closed, and those that are open have of course, raised their prices dearly. I hate it when businesses reap profits from disasters like this. I know many will say it's business, but I think it's just dirty business. They're raping us because they have something we want. I wish we could charge them double at the bank when they come in looking for change!


It looks like it's going to be like this for the next couple of weeks before things are back to some sort of normal. The strike at CNR is now over, and Imperial Oil has resumed crude oil processing. I wonder how long I can stretch the half tank of gas in my car right now.


Olivia


p.s. don't forget to !!!

No comments: