Thursday, February 15, 2007

Survivor Fiji

Okay I'll admit it. I love reality tv, and I'm a huge Survivor fan! I've been waiting impatiently all week to see tonight's show to see how Sylvia made out on that creepy Exile Island they have this time on Survivor Fiji. I was so freaked out when they said it was infested with those creepy sea snakes! Oh god, I just shudder at the thought of it! I don't think I was breathing the whole time she was walking to shore from the boat! And then they were showing that one snake slinking around on the look out where she was. Eek!

Too bad Sylvia has to go back to the crappy beach with nothing, after she was the brains behind the whole luxury camp being built when the game first started. That really sucks for her. Well, maybe she can come back and have her tribe build something almost as wonderful, without the bathroom of course!

Olivia

p.s. don't forget to !!!

No comments: