Sunday, March 11, 2007

Daylight Savings

Spring forward. Uggh, although I like the idea of having light a little later in the day, I hate losing an hour when we turn the clocks forward. My time is so precious as it is, and to lose an hour really upsets me. Like right now it's going for 2:30 pm, but I keep thinking it's really only going for 1:30. A whole hour lost. That's like one load of laundry, and whatever else I could have accomplished in that one hour time span. On the plus side, it will be nice to get out of work tomorrow and have a little bit more daylight left. This is the first year that we turned the clocks three weeks earlier than what we used to. And we're supposed to be turning them back later in the fall than before too. I really don't understand the reasoning behind changing these dates. What difference does it make? Either way I've still lost an hour and won't gain it back until the fall.

Olivia

No comments: