Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tony Little Gazelle

Yesterday, we aquired a new piece of exercise equipment -- a Tony Little Gazelle. We got it for free from a friend of a friend that was moving away. I haven't actually tried it out yet, but my husband jumped on it and started gliding away. I'm kind of afraid of it, actually. I don't want to fall off it! I'm also afraid of whacking one of the dogs with it, if they come around while I'm on it! Ours is the Gazelle Freestyle, and It came with a workout DVD, which we did watch. That Tony Little dude is a little creepy, or maybe it's just me. I don't know. Maybe I'll jump on it later, if my husband goes out! I don't want him to turn personal trainer on me, ya know! Anyway, I would love to hear any comments from anyone that has a Gazelle.

Olivia

No comments: