Thursday, April 19, 2007

Could it be?

Could it be that spring is finally reached our part of the world? After weeks of miserable cold cloudy and wet days, today was simply gorgeous with the sun and warmth! People were donning t-shirts and shorts, and there were so many people out taking in the nice weather with a walk! Ah, I love this time of year with this kind of weather! I hope the weatherman doesn't change his mind on the long range forecast either. We're supposed to be sunny and clear for the next week, with temperatures reaching 20° Celsius this weekend. I'm hoping to get outside and clean up my flower beds so I can plant the following weekend. I can't wait! I think I'm going to have my morning coffee outside on the patio this weekend too. Just me, the sunshine and the birds... what a plan!

Olivia

No comments: