Thursday, April 19, 2007

More money!

I came across a new paid to blog site yesterday, so I thought I'd try them out. Bloggerwave is the name of the company. From what I have experienced so far, it seems like it's going to be pretty good too. My blog was very quickly approved, which was a big bonus as far as I'm concerned. Some of these types of companies take days and even weeks to approve a blog. It looks like they pay quite well for opportunities as well. I saw lots of $10.00 opps, so that looks pretty promising! If you're not getting paid to blog yet, what are you waiting for? This is a great opportunity to make a few extra bucks. And if you have a business that you want to get some economical advertising for, you should really consider paid blogging as a wise advertising tool. Blogs are hot on the net and they get great traffic, which in turn is a great way to get the word out about your business. Paid blogging is very much now, so if you're not on that boat yet, either as a blogger or as an advertiser, climb aboard!

Olivia

No comments: