Friday, April 20, 2007

Find what you're looking for

A few years ago, I had the notion that I would like to import some cool stuff from far away lands for the purpose of re-sale here in North America. It was a short lived notion, because I was having such a hard time trying to find reputable companies that had what I was looking for. Now I've learned about this fairly new site called masterseek, and what they are is a business search engine. In their search they have over 45 million different companies from 75 different countries. You can find out the different products these companies offer, as well as contact information to get in touch with them. You have the option to search by company name or products you're looking for and what specific country, or all of them. And if you have a company that you'd like to have listed there, you can do that as well.

Wow, someone made life so much easier! Hmm, years ago I was looking for those cool wall masks that are carved in like Indonesia. I'm not so much into them anymore, but I'll definitely keep Masterseek in mind should I come up with something else I'd like to check into.

Olivia

No comments: