Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I've been MIA

Yeah, I haven't been posting much lately here. I guess I've been a little upset at how little extra money I have been able to make lately from blogging. I know that's kind of stupid, because that's not what I had originally started this blog for anyway. But seeing the dollars add up, when I really need to make some extra bucks to get my ass out of debt, and then having those opportunities quickly begin to vanish just seemed to put a bad taste in my mouth for blogging period. I shouldn't get like that, but I did. So I've been trying to pick myself back up again and raise my spirits once again. I wasn't even doing anything for my online Funky Olive Shop either. I guess I just sank into a bit of a pity party kind of mood. But I'm happy to say I've been working on some new stuff for my shop, and if I get the chance to do a paid blog, great, and if I don't, well, so be it.

Olivia

No comments: