Thursday, May 10, 2007

eBay Spam mail

Gaaa!!! I am sick to death of getting emails from idiots that have stolen eBay user names and send those annoying emails. I haven't sold anything on eBay in months and months, yet every freaking day I get more than one of those blasted emails telling me if I don't send the item (which is usually a bloody car or something ridiculous like that) they are going to report me to eBay. Or those countless emails asking me what shipping is for an item, or what my reserve price is, when I don't even have a damned auction going on at the time. All of these scammy emails are hoping that I'm going to be an idiot and click their reply button where I'll have to fill in my personal information. I feel sorry for the people that don't know better, but for those of us that are wise to scams like this, I just find them utterly annoying, and it's really pissing me off that eBay, with all the money they make don't do something to up their security a little better, and clean up this crap!

Okay, I feel better now that I've vented.

Olivia

No comments: