Thursday, May 10, 2007

I heart PPP!

Now if you live under a rock as I did for a long time, and you don't know what paid blogging is, there are companies such as PayPerPost (which is pretty much the largest and most popular) that find companies that will pay to advertise on blogs. Blogging is a great way to spread the word when you have a new company or new products, etc. that you want to promote. Millions of people read other peoples blogs every day, and word of mouth spreads quickly throughout the blogging world, so it's good exposure for that advertising budget.

My love for PayPerPost (PPP) is growing more and more. And now that I have a bit of a page rank, my love is growing stronger, because I'm finding more opportunities to write, which in the end means more dollars in my PayPal account. There is nothing sweeter than getting a daily email saying I've got new funds in my account! I love that! Even if it's just a five spot here, or a ten spot there. All those payments add up over the course of a month. I started with PayPerPost on January 7th of this year, and so far I've done 71 posts, for a total of $477.42 paid to me. I know it's not a lot, but then again, I haven't done my three a day posts that I'm entitled to do. If you were to do just three posts a day at even the lowest I've ever been paid for a posting of $5.00, that gives you $15.00 a day. But now multiply that $15.00 by 30, and you're bringing in an extra $450.00 a month. I'm just a small time paid blogger though, because there are many people there with multiple blogs that are making well over $100.00 a day. For instance the top blogger for today so far has made $146.00. Not bad money to bring in for a stay at home mom, huh? Multiply that by 30 and that stay at home mom could well be bringing in more a month than her working husband!


Olivia




No comments: