Wednesday, June 13, 2007

How clean is your house?

With doing this kitchen redecorating project here, I've shamefully noticed that my house is not as clean as I thought it was. I guess I don't pull out my fridge and stove as often as I should and clean the sides of the appliances as well as the floors below them as much as I should. But I vow to be regiment with these tasks once my kitchen is complete.

However, tonight while I was eating dinner in front of the TV, I was watching a show called "How clean is your house?". I've never watched this show before, but I really kind of enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed knowing that my own house is immaculate, compared to the house Kim and Aggie, the two cleaning divas of the show were cleaning on tonight's episode. It's going to be one of my new choices to watch on TV because I liked how they got the utter filth of that apartment clean, and mostly by using natural remedies rather than harsh cleaners. I think I'll be able to pick up some good tips from these cleaning ladies, but I'll do without the fru-fru rubber gloves they wear! :-)

Olivia

No comments: