Thursday, August 23, 2007

So tired lately

I don't know what's with me lately; if my iron may be low or something. Ever since I came home from my vacation and have gone back to work, I come home at the end of the day and I'm just totally wiped right out. It's all I can do to stand a little longer to make myself some sort of meager dinner. Almost every night I've been going to bed early, and yet I still don't want to get out of bed when that nagging alarm starts in the morning. Last night I was just beat while I was watching Jeopardy, which is on at 7:30 here. About half way through the show, I decided that before I end up falling asleep on the couch, that I would just go to bed to watch TV for the night. Then if I fell asleep, I'd already be in bed with the alarm clock set for morning. I didn't make it to 10 o'clock, and next thing I knew the alarm was just about to go off. I did actually end up getting up at that point -- only because I had to go to the bathroom anyway, and so did my dog!

Today I actually feel not too bad, so maybe I've just finally caught up on the sleep that I needed or something. It's strange though, because I don't really think I was sleep-deprived on my vacation. At least I didn't feel like I was. I know I was pretty busy every day, going here and there, so maybe that was just it. I'm not used to having such a busy life! Or a life, period, for that matter! Ha!

Olivia

No comments: