Saturday, September 15, 2007

Thinning out...

I wish I were thinning down, and then I wouldn't have to thin out, but unfortunately that's not the case. I went through my clothes this morning and managed to pare down my closet and dresser of all the clothes I've been hanging on to in hopes of losing a few pounds so they'd fit me again. I figure by the time that happens, and it will happen, they won't be in style anymore anyway, so I might as well set them free now. I'm pretty proud of myself since I've got two large garbage bags ready for pick up the next time we get a phone call from the cerebral palsy or the diabetes foundation when they're doing a donation drive. At least one of those organizations seems to phone looking for donations every month, and it will be nice to be able to tell them I have something for them the next time they call. Now if I could just get my husband to do the same thing, we'd both have lots of room in our closets and dressers!

Olivia

No comments: