Monday, October 22, 2007

Achin' all over...

Yowza! I'm feeling the pain from lugging all that laminate flooring yesterday. From head to toe, I don't think there's a part of my body that doesn't feel some sort of ache! I don't know if I did something to my left shoulder or not, but it sure does hurt. I'm thinking I must have wrenched it a bit when I picked up one of the boxes of flooring or something. I've put some of that stinky rub on it, taken a couple of aspirins and I'm having a cup of tea. Just gonna chill tonight. No work for me until tomorrow. Of course I'm feeling a little guilty about not doing anything though. I want to get my bedroom finished so I can start on the next project. I'd really like to have my bedroom finished and my flooring installed in the main part of the house before I go on vacation. So I hate to sit here looking at what needs to be done and doing nothing about it. But on the other hand, I don't want to overdo it either to the point of gimping myself out and not being able to do anything for a few days.

Olivia

No comments: