Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dinner and magic and tigers! Oh my!

Tomorrow night, three friends and myself are going to dinner and a magic show in Niagara Falls. We're going to see the Greg Frewin show. I had never heard of him before, but one day at work, we were checking out the employee offers on our computers, and came across discount tickets for this theatre. So after we checked out the website, and saw that it was a magic/illusion show, we decided to go. I think it's going to be pretty cool, although I am hoping that the tigers that are part of the act are well contained in some sort of cage. I'm a little freaky about that kind of stuff, and especially a little more so after the incident in Vegas at one of Siegfried and Roy's shows. Yeah, I guess I'm a bit of a weenie at times like this! But I do love all that illusion stuff. You know, kinda like Criss Angel stuff. He's so hot! Oh, it would be so cool if Criss ended up being there as some sort of surprise celebrity guest. A girl can dream, you know! Anyway, should be a fun night!

Olivia

No comments: