Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Gotta get me some

Money! There never seems to be enough money. I work a full time job, I do some paid blogging, and I have I guess what you could a call a small home based business. That being my online t-shirt shop. I don't make a whole lot of extra money with these extra avenues of income. Come to think of it, I don't make a whole lot of money with my day job either! But all the time I hear so many people say they need extra income. It's there for the making if you want to put forth the effort to earn it. There are lots of different ways you can make a few extra bucks. You can do what I do, with the paid blogging. Sure, it may only bring in an extra $50 or $100 a month -- sometimes more, and lots of time less, but it's still a little extra money to help you out. You can sell items on places like eBay. There is no limit really to what you can sell there. Well, within reason and their seller's guidelines of course. If you're a crafty person, you could sell your handmade goodies there. Remember, not everyone has that creative ability, and would rather buy from someone that does. If you're a natural socialite, you could sell items through home parties. There are all sorts of different companies with all kinds of different items that can be sold this way -- candles, scrap booking, fashion jewelry, home products, etc., etc., etc. If you've got a product that people like, use and need, you're sure to have a financially successful business to help you out with a little extra income.

Olivia

No comments: