Thursday, November 30, 2006

Only 26 days!

Just to keep you updated, there are only 26 days until Christmas! How's the shopping going? I'm about half way done mine, but time is ticking faster than normal it seems, so I better get my butt in gear!

Anyway, I thought I'd show a few more of our newer designs from the
Funky Olive shop. We've got a few different designs for the poker fanatics on your list. King of the poker table, Queen of the poker table, and my personal favorite, Where is that bitch when I need her? If you've ever been set up for a Royal Flush and needing a Queen to finish it, you can relate to that! We've got a couple other poker designs as well, and will have more as time permits.


And not forgetting our Jewish friends, we've got some Happy Hanukkau designs as well. I love this little Jewish snowman with his yamika and menorah!



I'll post more later, so until next time, happy stressless shopping!

Olivia

No comments: