Thursday, December 07, 2006

Pondering education

I’m still seriously thinking of taking a business course or two in the New Year to help me grow my own little online business. I had read that web release for Capella Ed., an online college, and they have a couple courses I’m interested in signing up for. I just don’t know how much time I could fit in for it, with working full time and still having every day life. I know things will slow down a bit for the shop after the holidays, so I’ll have a little bit of free time there. But then again, the nice thing about doing a course online is you get to work at your own pace. Maybe I should just start with one course at first and see how it goes. I can always start another when I complete that one. I guess I'll just have to see how much things really do slow down first.

Olivia

No comments: