Thursday, December 14, 2006

Survivor Cook Islands Finale this Sunday!

What can I say, I'm a reality tv junkie! Survivor is another show I've never missed a season of. Right back at the start with Survivor Borneo, even when I was so pissed about Richard Hatch winning the million! Bad enough we had to witness him walking around without any clothes on his birthday, but then he won! Oh well, water under the bridge and he was a doofus that tried to dodge taxes from that money, so I guess he got his in the end! But, it didn't make me boycott the show. Nope, I just became more addicted!

This season has the Survivors in the Cook Islands, and after tonight's show they're down to five. Parviti bit the dust and has joined the rest of the jury members. That leaves Yul, Becky, Sundra, Ozzy and Adam for Sunday night's season finale. Who will walk away with the million? My personal opinion is that it's going to be down to Yul and Ozzy in the final two. I like both of them, so I don't really mind who wins. But you never know how things will end. I guess we'll just have to wait until Sunday night to see what happens.

Olivia

No comments: