Friday, February 16, 2007

Amazing Race All-Stars!

I'm so happy the Amazing Race is starting up again this Sunday night. I love that show! And it's an All-Stars show too. Very cool! I've just been checking out the couples for this season's race, and I'm so happy to see David and Mary back from last season. I told you I always go for the underdogs! I see the Barbie Dolls are back from last season too. How er, nice. (gagging)

Oh, Charla and Mirna are back too. Charla was so cool, and at a mere four feet tall, could that girl go or what? Her cousin Mirna is a little bit nerve grating, mind you. And doesn't it just figure that Amber and Boston Rob are back too. I wonder if Rob pays to be on all these shows? Well, I hope they're outwitted quickly! Enough already with "America's Sweethearts"! (more gagging)

Anyway, I can't wait for Sunday night's show! On your mark, get set, GO!!!!

Olivia


No comments: