Monday, February 19, 2007

Amazing Race... watch it?

Did you catch the new Amazing Race all stars last night? I can't tell you how steamed I was when Rob and Amber came in first. They just irritate the snot out of me. I couldn't stand Rob from the first time he was on Survivor. He's such an irritating jerk. And they are so friggin' full of themselves. Did you catch Amber raving on about how everyone wants to race against them? Give me a break! Everyone wants you gone honey! I loved it when -- I can't remember if it was John Vito or Eric -- said, America has had enough of Rob and Amber. I couldn't agree more!

Now I missed the whole first season. I don't know how that happened, but I was completely in the dark about it until after it was finished. Anyway, that makes this the first time I ever saw a couple of the teams race. Drew and Kevin, were one of those teams. What's up with that Drew? Why can't he run? Is there something wrong with him that he can't run? I thought for sure they were going to be out when he fell down and was a little on the dramatic side about it. Good lord, get up and get running dude! You really have to toughen up Princess!

Anyway, it looks like it's going to be a good show... as long as Rob and Amber go quick! ;-)

Olivia

p.s. don't forget to
!!!

No comments: