Sunday, February 18, 2007

It's Sunday night!

Live from The Funky Olive Blogspot... it's Sunday night!! And you all know what that means. Yessiree, Bob, it's time for the weekly update on earnings so far for the month.

This past week I'm pleased to say was a little more profitable than the past few weeks. Although blogging opportunities were down to like zero with Blogitive (apparently they are having some technical problems at the moment, but are working on updates and fixing the glitches), PayPerPost has bumped up our daily limit from two posts per day to three. I'm still having a little trouble qualifying for opportunities, based on my blog ranking, but it's nice to know the limits are raised. I did manage to cash in on the three per day a couple days, and I had a few that paid nicely this week too -- like two at $10.00 each and even one that paid $15.00, which was a bonus. Helium earnings continued to grow, and I'm getting closer to another minimum payout. Just over $6.00 will get me there. Hopefully that will happen within the next week and a half, based on the growth pattern that has been happening lately. Sales at my Funky Olive Shop this past week were higher than they've been since the holidays, so that has been really nice.

So my earnings update for the week are this. For the month to date I'm sitting at $301.19. This puts me up a total of $175.40 from last week, which is not hard to take at all. I'd be a happy camper if I could make that or more on a regular basis, but I'll take whatever comes my way, and do so with a smile. I'm not out to get rich quick, which there really is no sure fire way of doing that without first being rich and having the capital to cash in on a sure thing, in my opinion anyway. I'm not afraid of rolling up my sleeves and working for any extra dollars I can make. It all helps to pay the bills, and pay them a little quicker than if I did nothing. So it's all good in the end.

With that said, here's to this week being another profitable one! :-)

Olivia

p.s. don't forget to !!!

No comments: