Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A real nice guy at Blogitive

I just had to make this post to publicly thank Brian from Blogitive for all he does for us bloggers. As I had mentioned in previous posts, Blogitive was doing some upgrades, and had experienced a few glitches along the way.

Well, things were back in motion effective this past Monday. I had done a couple of posts for them on Monday night, but when I went to my account last night, I noticed these posts had vanished from my account. They weren't in pending or completed posts. So I sent an email to them asking about this. I had received an email back saying to check their blog, which I did, but didn't find any answers as to what will happen to them, if they will show up on my account or not. So I sent another email, asking what will happen to them now. Brian sent me a reply saying they'll go back into competition. Again, I emailed back, asking if there was no way that I would be able to be compensated for them. Well now, I received two emails -- one from Brian saying he just paid me for them, and another from PayPal telling me I had funds from Blogitive.

What a great guy Brian Ratzker is! Thanks so much for being not only very helpful, but just an all around nice guy! :-)

Olivia

No comments: