Sunday, April 29, 2007

What's for dinner?

With me out in the yard all day, and I think I got a little color too! Woohoo! Anyway, hubby made dinner for us... his specialty... bacon and eggs! We have breakie for dinner the odd time. He makes the best over-easy eggs I've ever had. I certainly can't flip them like him without breaking the yoke! And of course he cut up some oranges on the plates too, to aid in digestion of the eggs. So he says anyway. I don't know if it helps or not, but a little acid is good with the greasy bacon in my opinion, plus they taste good! I don't know why he didn't cut up some grapefruit though. I bought a couple of bags of Texas Ruby Red grapefruits yesterday. They are my all time favorite. They're so vibrantly red on the inside. In fact, I took a picture of them once, when I was in an artsy mood.




I plan to blow it up large and print i
t out on a few sheets and frame them, then hang them to form the whole picture in my kitchen. But I'm a bit of a procrastinator so I haven't done it yet! It's on my list of things to do! You know, that ever-growing list?

Oh, here's a pic of din-din, in case you want to see what bacon and eggs looks like, although I took the pic after I had already ate one egg! And it's a crappy pic, because I snapped it in a hurry so I could get back to eating while it was still hot! I know, a wee strange.




Olivia

No comments: