Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Annoying noise in the neighborhood!

Right now our neighbor behind us is cutting his grass. This comes after he was arguing with his wife while they were digging out some flower beds. I've never heard the word F^@$ so many times in the matter of about ten minutes! Anyway, now he's cutting the lawn, and his lawnmower has to be the most annoying thing I've ever heard. I think it's time for a tune up there buddy, or perhaps a new machine! It's making this horrid whirling sound, like maybe the blade is wobbling real bad or something. I think maybe he's gone over a few too many rocks and has that sucker all bent to rat shit! I wish he would end already, but they have a big back yard, because it's actually a small apartment building and a small house on the one large property. Maybe I'll go out and hide in the bushes and toss some more rocks at that damned machine and hopefully put it out of it's misery. Nah, maybe I'll just close the windows until he's done. Nothing like coming home from work to peace, quiet and solitude, is there?!

Olivia

No comments: