Sunday, June 17, 2007

Kitchen update

It's getting closer to the end, this big redecorating project I've been working on. Last night I put the tiles up on the one wall I wanted a back splash on. It goes from corner to corner on the wall that my stove is on. All the tiles are complete except for two that I have to do "L" cuts on, which I need to go buy a special saw blade to put in the Dremel. And then I have to do the mosaic border as well, which I would have done last night, but ran out of adhesive, so I have to get some of that too. So I have to make another run to Home Depot, which I'm going to do very shortly. I think I'm going to pick up the floor tiles while I there as well. I don't know if I'll get to them today, because I still have to paint the counter tops when I finish the mosaics, but at least I'll have them here and can start putting those in one evening after work this coming week. It's looking really good so far, yet still in a state of chaos with everything pulled out from the walls! Good thing my husband isn't home, because I don't think he could slink around everything like I can!

Olivia

1 comment:

Chris the Geek said...

How different would your life be if you were not as funky? Anyways, I think your blog is pretty awesome. I'd be glad to offer you one of my awesome, super soft Geekfitters.com shirts in exchange for a link. Go here for details or email me.

Best,

Chris Geek