Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ticket sales

Next time you're wanting to purchase tickets to a sporting event or a concert, or even a Vegas show, then head over to Premium Seats USA. They have tickets to just about anything you can imagine nationwide, and not only that, but they have first-class tickets, so if you're wanting good seats, you're best to head there first.

So when I win that lottery tonight and buy my luxury condo in Miami Beach, I can go to Premium Seats USA and purchase
Miami Dolphins Tickets for my husband to go catch a game or two. He'd like that, and so would my brother when he would come to visit. He's a huge Dolphins fan! And for myself, I would be buying tickets to all the Cirque du Soleil shows in Vegas! All four of them! Yeah! Come on lucky lottery numbers!

Olivia

No comments: