Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Paintjam! Amazing Video

Wow! Have you ever heard of a guy named Dan Dunn? I received this email from a friend the other day and just today checked out the link to this video at YouTube that she had in her mail. I was just blown away at the talent that his guy has! I knew obviously that he was going to create a painting, and as it progressed, I kept trying to figure out what the end result of this painting was going to be. I was so wrong, wrong, wrong! And the worst of it is, there is a clue! A very in your face clue that I ditzed out on, and didn't get! I guess I wasn't zoning in on clues. I was just enjoying the show! Check it out here, and see if you can guess what this painting will be in the end! It's very entertaining, and I'm sure you'll be amazed at this guy's talent like I was too!






Olivia

No comments: